Air Conditioning Repair Company
When the summer temperatures start to soar, you can depend on RGM Comfort Systems to keep your air conditioning system humming to keep you cool and comfortable.
For over 30 years, RGM Comfort Systems prides itself on providing top-quality customer service to the residents of Western New York. Our experienced technicians guarantee professional service and timely appointments to coincide with your busy schedule. We listen to our customer's unique needs and strive to provide efficient and budget-friendly solutions.
Call us if you experience any of the following AC issues:
Loud or Unusual Noises
- Clanking or banging sounds often signify a loose or damaged part.
- Failure to repair the issue can further damage the AC unit or require a costly replacement.
Warm or Hot Air Blowing from the AC Unit
- Often caused by a lack of coolant, our technicians check and repair any leaks and replace coolant to appropriate levels.
A Puddle of Liquid Underneath HVAC System
- Although some water is normal to puddle underneath your unit, significant leaks are not typical. Our AC technicians can analyze the liquid and provide the right solution.
- If your thermostat is reading 68 degrees, but your home is a hot box, your thermostat may be malfunctioning. Our team can fix your unresponsive thermostat quickly.
Burning Smell or Foul Odors
- Electrical fires are very dangerous. Turn off the unit and contact us immediately if you smell a burning or foul odor.
Increase in Energy Bill
- A gradual or sudden increase in your energy bill can signify an issue with your AC unit.
- A weak or uneven airflow can signify that your AC unit needs a tune-up
Don't sweat a malfunctioning AC unit! Call (716) 433-0520 to have an RGM Comfort Systems repair technician come out, and we will have your system back up and running.